Friday 1 March 2013

It's Friday. I'm in Love.

It's Friday browsing time and I'm a little in love with this Ted Baker coat. It looks so elegant, snug and has such pretty lining.  
Buy Ted Baker Vasilis Long Wrap Coat Online at johnlewis.com
I love this Crown Devon lamp base. It's currently listed on ebay but I don't have a place to treasure it and too few plug sockets to use it so can't justify a bid, sadly.  


I saw this on A Beautiful Mess and now I want to make it and display all sorts of pretty (like a lamp base?). 
 
How to add shelves to a ladder

How often do we miss what's on our doorstep? Most of my family holiday's were spent in sunnier destinations and I've not spent much time exploring the UK. I loved this post on Flashpacker Family, a blog I've been reading regularly to build up my excitement for Southeast Asia this Summer. In the post, five UK roads are featured. It makes me want to get in the car and start driving to see these lovely places. 
 
Best Driving Roads

What have you been lusting after this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...