Thursday 28 March 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding

My lovely friend has just celebrated one month as a Mrs. She gave herself less than three months to plan her wedding day but she's always super organised so, if anyone could pull it off, it was going to be her! She had asked me to take photographs of her and her bridesmaids getting ready on her wedding morning. I was so nervous on the drive over to her mum and dad's, and totally knackered after an early get up to put myself together, but the morning was so much fun and I was so glad I got to be there as one of my best friends got ready for her wedding! Her lovely sister and her baby bump, another of my best school friends, and her three beautiful new step daughters were her bridesmaids, and two other close friends were with us to do some of the hair and makeup. Together, we ate chip butties, sipped some fizz and got VERY excitable. It was such a lovely atmosphere and I wanted to share some of the photographs I snapped over on her perfect day.
  
  
 
 

 
 
From the morning of fun to getting lost on country roads on the way to the church, then a gorgeous service led by the lovely father of the bride, a cake and pink lemonade reception, a delicious carvery wedding breakfast shared with friends, and some stupid dance moves to the Proclaimers; the day was perfect. Who needs months and months of planning? Congratulations on one month of marital bliss and all that jazz, Mr and Mrs. S!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...