Wednesday 20 August 2014

A Weekend Beside the Sea

In June, I travelled to Brighton to celebrate two lovely people getting married. I've not seen enough of the UK and this was my first trip to Brighton. I know that it wont be my last. 
 

Favourite moments:
  • Seeing lovely friends become Mr & Mrs in the stunning setting of the Royal Pavilion Gardens
  • Eating amazing burritos at La Choza
  • Playing penny slots and general childishness at Brighton Pier
  • Ice creams quicker than they could melt on the pebble beach
  • Exploring little shops and people watching in the North Laines
  • Sunsets and sea air
  • A tasty fish meal at Fishy Fishy, which turned out to be owned by Dermot O'Leary
  • Posing in deck chairs and face-in-the-holes
  • Cocktails with friends at our fantastic hotel's (The Artist Residence) bar, The Cocktail Shack 

Brighton, I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...